|Place of Origin:||Beijing|
|Certification:||Medical CE, CE Certificate, ISO13485, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit|
|Packaging Details:||Aluminum Box outside+ Foam inside|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||300 units Per Month|
|Handle Material:||Stainless Steel||Service:||OEM&ODM|
|Produce Name:||Derma Roller|
High Original Reputation ZGTS 540 Titanium Derma Roller System for Micro Plastic
|Hand Color||Gold and Silver|
|Roller Color||Gold and Silver|
|Needle number:||540(8 lines,each line of 24 needles)|
|Needle length Range:||0.2, 0.25, 0.3, 0.5, 0.75, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm|
|Needle material:||Titanium Alloy|
|Handle Material&Shape||Certified Green&Curved|
|Packaging||Carton Box +Plastics Cylinder Box|
As you roll over your skin, it creates pin point punctures into the dermis – the majority of which are simply pushing your pores open temporarily. This is perceived by the body as damage, which stimulates the release of growth factors that trigger the production of collagen and elastin. The human body naturally reacts to any injury by initiating the healing process, but usually it will only heal as far as it must to keep you healthy – which is different to healing to a cosmetic level. By persistently triggering the healing process, you encourage your body to continue healing until you are satisfied with the results. By opening the skin in this way you not only dramatically increase the penetration of any topical product, increasing its efficacy, but you also create miniature perforations that stimulate the skin’s healing mechanisms, increasing production of many important factors for a healthy skin.
- ZGTS 540needles in total
- Needle material : titanium alloy
- Handle/Roller Material : PC+ABS
- High sealing sterilization packaging
- Special a method of construction by lock-up
- 50% improvement of needle's strength than a normal material
A. Wrinkle removal,acne removal,improve scar, rejuvenation
G. Zgts dermaroller is very effective for kinds of skin care treatments.
Precautions for use
1) Cleanse your face thoroughly and pat dry with a clean towel.
2) Clean the head of the roller with alcohol; baby's bottle sanitizing liquid (sold in pharmacies) or a sanitizing device.
3) The Roller can be used with or without the topical numbing cream. For more aggressive application with longer needles or if you have low tolerance for pain you may apply this cream first. The procedure is not too comfortable, but not painful, especially when your skin gets used to it after few initial treatments.
4) Do not force the roller on to your skin, only apply mild pressure. Roll the device in up-down, left-right and in diagonal motions 4 to 8 times each treated area (it is useless and unnecessary to apply any creams or lotions prior to needling. Besides, it will help to avoid any allergic reaction or irritation possible due to increased intensity of the products that you apply).
5) The skin on your face is more sensitive to this procedure, than you body. It should not be any bleeding with either application. Temporary reddening of the skin for about an hour is possible.
6) After use, wash the treated area with cold water, dry the skin and only then apply moisturizer containing Vitamins A, C and E, peptides, beta-carotene or other active ingredients. For better results you can use a homemade or manufactured (no acids) mask after the treatment.
7) Wash the roller under hot running water after each use and let air-dry. When the needles are completely dry you can store it in a plastic container to avoid damage between uses.
8) Safe for home and clinical use.
Before you use dermaroller, please do the 3 steps:
Step1:Check the needles heads of the dermaroller, if there is a needle bent / twisted / broken, please don't use the dermaroller anymore because it will create more new scars, you have to throw it to dustbin and go buy a new dermaroller. If you feel 1 or 2 needles pulling your skin when you are dermarolling your skin, you MUST stop using it, because there is 1 or 2 bent needles. You will find out the bent needles if you check all theneedles carefully.
Step2: Wash the dermaroller with soap + water (me and most of my customers also do it, but some other perfecti onise people want perfect clean, they use salt water or 75% alcohol to clean it).
Step3: Wash your face with facial cleanser before you start dermarolling your face.
OEM&ODM are Provided
If you have any questions ,Welcome to contact with us
Contact Person: Cathy